Incorporation of Companies and Business Registration
In this section, you find options of incorporating Hong Kong Company Limited, Offshore companies formation and company formation in Macau. You will have the options in lead-time and they are pricing according the lead-time and type of documents
Hong Kong has been a leading international finance and business center in the world. It is a territory equipped with stable political environment, well-developed infrastructure, ever-growing capital market, highly educated working professionals, and an attractive tax regime. Being as one of the most dynamic economic regions in the world, Hong Kong not only offers a supreme location for entrepreneurs and firms to participate in the Asian economies, but also serves as the doorway to the Chinese market.
According to Section 154 of Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, every company should have a Company Secretary. Company Secretary may be one of the directors, an individual who ordinarily resides in Hong Kong or a corporate body that has its registered office or a place of business in Hong Kong.
Functions of a Company Secretary
- Managing and keeping the company's statutory book (register of shareholders / directors)
- Organising and witnessing required meeting of directors and shareholders alongside preparation of minutes
- Preparing and Filing Annual Returns
- Alternation of Director or Company Secretary
- Transfer of share / Share Allotment
- Changing the name of the company
- Changing company registered address
- Ensuring that the company complies with relevant laws and regulations